• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unable to save hwbotprime results??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funsoul

Hi Folks!

Ran in to a bit of a problem with hwbotprime in that it won't save the results file anymore. First time I had the issue was last weekend in PA on the z170m/6700k setup. After the bench finishes running, I open my cpu-z instances then click 'Save File'. The app makes me select where to save the results file and allows me to change the name as usual. When I click 'Save', though....it never saves and doesn't give the successfully saved pop-up.

Thought it was a borked os install but am running in to the same issue on my 3930k setup as well as a sparkling, fresh install of win7 x64 (z170m/6700k).

What the heck??? Never had this kind of issue with this bench before. :(

Maybe try a new DL of HWBot Prime and java

That did it. jre-9-ea+123_windows-x64_bin would not save results on multiple setups. Confirmed save is working on 107. Also have version 110 so will test that to see which (107 or 110) is better.
Thanks Shawn!

Back