• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED So my Kyocera Hydro Vibe phone seemed to be refusing to charge? (router issue!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SalemSaberhagen

For few days it seemed like my phone was reaching it's end of service with me.

Using either USB or a line from a converter the phone would not charge above 64%.

As soon as I would unplug it the charge dwindled instantly?

No, I do not have Pokemon Go installed.

Anyway, it got progressively worse till today I was fighting to turn it on while charging?

Like I said, I thought the end of it's life ,not worth a new battery, it's a sort of crappy phone with decent features and I have had it a few years.

As I'm fighting with it I notice that it's going from LTE>Wi-Fi>LTE>Wi-Fi>LTE>Wi-Fi> constantly?

Turns out my ISP pushed a router update and it needed a restart, my phone was trying the primary when it saw it, couldn't connect, tried the secondary (guest network) and then said screw it and went to LTE and then said hey, look, our primary network R/

Sort of a CSB but I thought I would post it in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Back