• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master: MasterLiquid Maker 92

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It is not released yet, so I doubt there are any reviews at this time.

Seems no different than a single 120mm AIO cooler except that it is mounted on top of the CPU. Neat design... I like that it can be top down (blow on teh CPU) as well as blowing out the back or top! In the past, single 120mm AIO's could not compete with high end air.

Saw this earlier this week. I'm curious on the audibles because I sure as hell know on my old antec case, those 92mm fans ramped up are screamers and with that much heat surface, you'd think the 120mm AIOs would perform slightly better just by looking at its size but we'll have to wait and see.

I just read two revies from Guru3d and techpowerup...they didn't seem too impressed with the performance.

All well - it's an innovative idea, but the radiator is just too small.

Here's the real question... how does it compare to other low profile coolers?

I agree with ATM.

I don't think this is targeted at prosumers. Since Intel isn't including coolers with there new chips, it's more of an entry-level cooler for running at stock and/or smaller form-factors. I'd like to see benchmarks with low-profile coolers for an ITX build. Price/performance is pretty lackluster after checking reviews :-/

EDIT: You pasted the same link twice ED ;) Guru 3D Review

Last edited:
Looks like the very affordable EVO and this AIO are very closely tied.

On that note, I'm going to speculate that its going to cost at least double of the price of a EVO.

Looks like the very affordable EVO and this AIO are very closely tied.

On that note, I'm going to speculate that its going to cost at least double of the price of a EVO.

The linked review, thanks EarthDog, states an MSRP of $99.

You did in post 13, after my post... but not in post 5. It has not been edited. No worries!

Back