• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo 6 will release on Windows 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cool!

Though the Halo series never tickled my fancy...except for sticky bombs. There is nothing like chucking one, seeing it land on your target and watch them explode. Otherwise... Meh on that series.

Now if only they can move everything else over so I can catch up, even if they are just basic ports. H2 was the last one I played way back on the real Xbox 1.

Last edited:
I have to admit, i played 1-3 and although i found the games themselves crappy in the extreme i quite liked the whole story behind it. Would love a remake of these games for the PC with updated graphics like was rumored for the Mass Effect series :)

will be interested to see how well it plays on Win10, and if it will have full kb/m support.

With a bunch of games from MS side that is going to be both PC and Xbox One, I would expect it at this point.
I know they tried the waters with Quantum Break but that wasn't necessarily their finest works there. Forza 6 has done a decent job and has been their test platform between console/pc code if not mistaken.
ReCore will be the first one per MS that will be both Xbox One/PC release and with Forza Horizons 3, Gears of War 4, Scalebound, Halo Wars 2, and so forth.

IMO this will be great if it does happen, been looking forward to playing some Xbox Games both on PC and Console. Best part only paying for one and getting both, seems more of a win win to me if it pans out. We'll see with ReCore.

Now if only they can move everything else over so I can catch up, even if they are just basic ports. H2 was the last one I played way back on the real Xbox 1.

halo 3 has been ported... unoffically but it runs great google halo online.

halo 3 has been ported... unoffically but it runs great google halo online.

That's only the MP as far as i know (honestly couldn't care less about PvP), i want the SP campaign.

That's only the MP as far as i know (honestly couldn't care less about PvP), i want the SP campaign.

o_O buy an old xbox if you want the legitimate single player experience.

Back