• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 19Aug16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team 32 EOC WIR

Team Spotlight:
This week we again look at our ppd vs active users. We are presently #3 overall with ppd but are #28 with total active users. We are small but man do we pack a punch. Our average ppd per user is over 540k. As fall comes in later on and then winter, this number will go up and our foes (…er rather the other teams with which we have a friendly competition with) will know that we mean business. If you are low in production now, start your planning for the cooler months to come.

This is a call to action: Start planning for your bump in production now! Fall will be here soon enough.

Forum Spotlight:
chuckerants has found a good way to offset his energy cost using solar. While there are *still* no pictures of the solar array itself, there are some pictures of the energy production and a nice chart showing production vs usage. Seems like a great way to offset the cost of folding. ;)

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 8.2 years
Overclock.net 3 years
Hardware.no 2.2 years

In our conquest list, Overclock and Hardware have had a similar reduction in production while the [H]ord has managed to maintain their production. Even so, we are holding our own.

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.5 million
Macaholic 9.0 million
RoXQi3x 4.0 million
RamonetB 3.6 million
Torin3 1.7 million
JrClocker 1.5 million
orion456 1.1 million
WhitehawkEQ 1 million
hardass 898k
Jaymz9350 803k

chuckerants
prime81
P4EE
wjruth
don256us
KingScrud
mokrunka
unsafesteagle
AnubisOne
PantyShot

Top 10 average ppd: 3.3 million
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 2.0 million

Individual Milestones:
We’re gonna start this one off real early:
HayesK will earn 4 billion in 3.9 weeks.

chuckerants just earned 300 million.
Silver Pharaoh will join the 9-digit club at 100 million in 6.4 days.
unsafesteagle just earned 70 million.
FLYFISHER just earned 70 million.
wjruth just earned 40 million.
AnubisOne just earned 30 million.
surfpunk just earned 30 million.
belorsch just earned 20 million.
ProteinPete has just joined the cause and earned 9 million and will earn 10 million in 2.4 days.

Bonus milestones:
Whitehawk and Wedo just earned 300k each.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
The big winner this week is wjruth jumping up 6 spots this week

CADDI DADDI jumps 3 spots this week.

Moving up 1 spot each is:
chuckerants
gabi golan
Jaymz9350
folding monkeys
Silver Pharaoh
unsafesteagle

World Top 100:
HayesK #10
P4EE #25
RoXQi3x #28
orion456 #31
Macaholic #32
Torin3 #62
hardass #70

RamonetB is just one spot away from the world page 1 position. At # 101 in the world, it would be safe to say that he can taste the victory. You go girl!

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Looking good! I've got some hardware issues due to a power failure that I'm sorting out, so my production will be down for a few days... Should be able to get it fixed this weekend!

Looking good! I've got some hardware issues due to a power failure that I'm sorting out, so my production will be down for a few days... Should be able to get it fixed this weekend!

Same here. It was a calm sunny day when a neighbors tree just decided to bring down the power. Fortunately they work for the power company and they were able to get the crews on site and done in an hour and a half but the damage had been done to some of my aging gear.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! That sucks. One of these days I will learn and make sure all of my stuff is at least in a surge protector if not a BBU.

My gear will come back up when I get time to work on it. Been taking care of the house lately. Took down a wall, fixed a leaking toilet, celaring the yard where two trees fell and were taken away, etc. The folding farm has to take a second seat to those other chores.

Team 32 EOC WIR

chuckerants has found a good way to offset his energy cost using solar. While there are *still* no pictures of the solar array itself, there are some pictures of the energy production and a nice chart showing production vs usage. Seems like a great way to offset the cost of folding. ;)

Still no pix; Suspicious Mind is wondering if he secretly has his Solar array overclocked, some massive heat sinks, or a swimming pool for a reservoir. And is generating Gigawatts. Selling the excess juice, purchasing TitanXs, you know......just suspicious without pix.:confused:

Back