• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mt1000

Registered
I just wanted to give a good review of a place that sells memory cards and other computer parts.
I give a good rating to

Memory4Less.com

I have gotten replacement batteries for my laptop and recently a 4 GB memory card for my Compaq laptop.

They still have their summer sale of 30% off and it's a good deal!

:cheers:

That's a blast from the past for me. As I recall, I had good experiences with them but I have some how lost track of the fact that they are still around. Thank you.

That's a blast from the past for me. As I recall, I had good experiences with them but I have some how lost track of the fact that they are still around. Thank you.

Holy crap, me too! lol EARLY internet source for parts. Newegg and Amazon (and select others) eventually took over as the de facto resellers. "One stop" shops with about the same price and better website layouts just seemed easier to buy from.

So you mean system memory, not memory cards like flash memory, right? That's what I was looking for and couldn't find any on there in a quick search.

Back