• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Searcing set mobo,cpu & ram's???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elfaii

Registered
Hello!

* What set it proposed to accompany this for games graphics card "lift" and those memories that left to me.. ???

gpu -> sapphire nitro r9 380
ram -> corsair ddr3 1600Mz 2x4GB 1.50v

Also if you have any idea for a kit/set with DDR-4 to "forget" the DDR-3 .. I want to keep the gpu:-/

Sorry, ok my mistake i want to buy mobo+cpu and maybe ram's
i have the above graphic card my friend want to play the games tha the Gpu sapport not something extremely browsing music movies office and little games etc
i don'n want to give a lot of money so i am asking if you any idea for the "best set" value for money if i am clear:)

If Ι have choosen wrong unity with my post please move it in the right unity..

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are trying to ask this forum... Are you saying you are trying to buy CPU, Mobo, and ram to fo with your GPU and RAM you listed? What is your budget for these parts? What are your uses for the PC? More information, and CLEAR information is needed before anyone can help. :)

Ok so what I gather its you are looking for a new set up to go with your graphics card and possibly the ram.

You intend to use the system for light gaming and basic home use.

If these assumptions are correct, then if you give us a budget we can recommend parts.

If these assumptions are not correct please tell us why and still provide a budget.

Yes you are both correct
Budget 100-150 euros i didn't write that because there is difference prices

So you want Ram, mobo + cpu for 100-150 euros? In US that's $169.87

I would doubt you'll get anything for that budget unless it's used or a dead socket like a 775.

Anything modern will cost alot more. Even an AMD.

You're going to have to come up with more euros to get all 3 you specified.

the problem is that a friend of me brought me the parts below
mobo--> asus p5e64 ws evolution
ram--> corsair ddr3 1600Mz 2x4GB 1.50v
corsair ddr3 1600Mz 2x2GB 1.90v
cpu--> intel quad 2 core q9550

and a new Gpu--> sapphire nitro r9 380

and the system is compatible and it is has old Cpu
I am in Europe so i try to find the best sollution and I thought to ask you here if you have any idea what is the best to do
the gpu is new and my friend was hasty and bought all these but does not play correctly..
that is the situation

As Neb said, you need to pUT up more money for a more modern platform. Or use what your friend bought you.

On that budget you are looking at just a mobo and cpu and it will have to be at least one or 2 generations old. You would probably do better finding something on the used market.

Can you give us a few links to websites in your country you can order from.

On that budget you are looking at just a mobo and cpu and it will have to be at least one or 2 generations old. You would probably do better finding something on the used market.

Can you give us a few links to websites in your country you can order from.

This is important because we are not only dealing with currency conversion but with the actual cost and availability of potential components where you live, which may vary dramatically from other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

So please give me an idea about..??

If you can buy from ebay and amazon, There are alot of good used CPUs and Mobos like These : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-...639143?hash=item465324eb27:g:sU0AAOSwaB5XsP59
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ONDA-H61C-I...321579?hash=item3f692a54eb:g:vrQAAOSwZVlXuA9b
Which will be more than 150Euro but just a little more, Youre better off saving a little and then buy these components and OC the CPU if needed :)

Hope i helped.

Goodmorning from here, yes of cource it's a good idea for our bugjet (locked Cpu's)
Thank you very much all above,:)!!!

elfaii, "ram" is plural without adding the "s". So when you are talking about multiple sticks of memory is still "ram" and not "rams". In that sense it is like the word "people" which is plural but has no "s" on the end.

Back