• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about Qnix QX320QHD 32"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tír na nÓg

Hi all,

I can get this Qnix QX320QHD 32" (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAACM3UZ8691) on the cheap.

It is one year old, and the guy sells it for 150euro. It has a little fault though: when waking up from sleep, it needs to be powered off and on again.

Should I wbe worried about it?

I don't think so: my PC never sleeps, lol (playing Donkey Kong and Bubble Booble on a 1440p is exciting I must say...), but your input is (always) welcome!

That 'fault' would be far too annoying (to me anyway). I would have asked the guy to see if he can RMA it with an issue like that.

I keep the monitor on always, so I don't really care about the disagreement, it is more about the reason why it does this. Could it get worse and not start at all (like a capacitor dying or such...)?

For what its worth, the first Dell 32" 4k panel had same problem. They eventually fixed the issue with a firmware upgrade by I remember the problem lasting a long time and it was their flagship display at the time.

Thanks Noxqzs.

I am happy with my purchase.

The "back from sleep" issue doesn't really bother me as the computer never goes into this state.

For 150euro ($170), it is quite a steal! The monitor is 7 months old and I could not find any new below £400/e450 or used below £250/e300.

Back