• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having trouble launch game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

Ok, so after 5 month, i finally able to finish The Witcher 3 and it was an amazing game.
Last week i go on ebay and saw the premium edition of The Witcher 2 for a good price so i bough it (i haven't play the first 2 game yet)
Got the game yesterday, install it, and when i try to launch the game i got an error

screenshot.jpg

Anyone know how to fix this?, i try re install the game twice and still have this error message, what's fmodex.dll?

Youtube link is gabage, take me to junk site that have lot of spam and dll file.com want me to pay $15, no more free trail, i'm not about to pay $15 for something that i only use one time, and the game is only cost me $16

dll file and the download link from YouTube vid doesn't work because i'm running DirectX12, i already contact support and the game say that i get a free back up copy of the game from gog.com, i will try to download that back up copy of the game and see what happen, thank for all the help

He linked you the file... there is a link to the file in my first post......but you go with your bad self. :)

Edit: that game doesn't run DX12...

Back