• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help to choose a radiator! (420)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buxti

Hello.

I'm thinking of building a custom watercooling loop inside a Define S case. Because my old project with 900D gets postpone, due to its massive size and it barly fits into my car when i'm going to LAN :bang head
But the top radiator in the Define S, has a thickness limitation of 55mm for both radiator + fan applies on 420 radiator. And 420 are the Max size of the radiator that can fit in.
Does any of you have an advise on a radiator or any experiance with the Black Ice Nemesis GTS 420 Rad?

Not that exact one, but I've used Black Ice rads before and they're nice.

Because my old project with 900D gets postpone, due to its massive size and it barly fits into my car when i'm going to LAN :bang head

Anyone could have easily told you that. 900D is not to be messed with or become mobile. Treat it like a masterpiece in your living room. Set it and forget it or you'll be paying many visits to the chiropractor.

Anyone could have easily told you that. 900D is not to be messed with or become mobile. Treat it like a masterpiece in your living room. Set it and forget it or you'll be paying many visits to the chiropractor.

^This! I've got a Phanteks Enthoo Primo and I nearly crapped my pants lifting it onto the dolly a made. Thank one of the members here (S_I_N) who gave me the idea. I can roll it anywhere in the house, but lifting it is an option I'd rather not repeat.

Back