• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

White hat bundle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GKKTVZu.gif

(sorry, file was too large to host locally)

Really though. Anyone have any thoughts? Debating if I should grab them just out of curiosity.

Well, information isn't good or bad. It's what you do with it. Having knowledge is pretty much always good. That's my take on it. There will be insight that allows you to make your rig more secure and knowledge of the nuts and bolts of networking that can only benefit you. I wouldn't have posted the link in any other forum but this one because I tend to trust the folks here more than most.

Well, information isn't good or bad. It's what you do with it. Having knowledge is pretty much always good. That's my take on it. There will be insight that allows you to make your rig more secure and knowledge of the nuts and bolts of networking that can only benefit you. I wouldn't have posted the link in any other forum but this one because I tend to trust the folks here more than most.

Well I figured anything offered up in these books just covers the basics anyway, as in the worst someone could do is get into an old WEP-secured router as opposed to actually getting into a properly secured DB somewhere. I was just wondering if they're actually informative and worth a couple bucks, as opposed to simply offering up the same info as a 5 minute google search.

That I don't know. Major Geeks is a site I trust, and I don't think they would run a scam, but I haven't tried any of those deals myself.

That I don't know. Major Geeks is a site I trust, and I don't think they would run a scam, but I haven't tried any of those deals myself.

No problem, I've actually used MG on and off throughout the years too, they have some pretty handy software that I wouldn't have heard of otherwise.

Back