• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 1 open beta released today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Just DL'd and played the beta for a few minutes...Had the settings at default ultra running 4K on a 980Ti and was sitting around 50 FPS average with dips into the low 40s and peaks into the 60s. Looks pretty. I will post some in game up here shortly... :)

How does everyone like it?

So far, I keep getting disconnected a couple of times before I stay in a server...other

Last edited:
Got it downloaded, will hopefully have a chance to try it later today

Got an email about it early this morning ~2am, hopefully I can get it to run decently on a 750 Ti. I really like the old era war games much better than any of the modern/future stuff.

You'd have received a key if you signed up as an insider and selected your platform. I did that a couple weeks ago

Not sure on how quick their turnaround will be, just keep an eye on your email (showed up in my promotions inbox in gmail)

Not sure on how quick their turnaround will be, just keep an eye on your email (showed up in my promotions inbox in gmail)
Being a little late to the game is usually better with these BF releases anyway. It gives them time to fix a couple major issues before I try to fight with it.

Thanks for the heads up though.

If I wasn't such a dunce, I would have posted them already... Every time I hit prtscn and paste it, its a blank white page... suggestions without installing software?

I literally cannot find the option. :facepalm:

Going to try DL it again and maybe installing the riva tuner statistics server and see if that makes it happen...

FRAPS...

Its a 4K sized pic, FYI.
EDIT: Or was before the uploader (likely me) borked it... I can't win today, LOL!

bf1 2016-08-30 20-08-58-50.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my FRAPS results at 4K after a few minutes of playing...

This is 4K, Ultra with AA off and Motion blur to 20% (because I hate it, LOL). Giga 980TI Extreme Gaming @ stock

2016-08-30 20:54:01 - bf1
Frames: 37346 - Time: 711031ms - Avg: 52.524 - Min: 34 - Max: 85

Just noticed the email in my inbox an hour ago. Downloaded the game and will probably take a look at it tomorrow, a bit late to look at it tonight and if I start now I won't get to bed until 4-5 a.m. probably.

I just downloaded it today. Thus far the experience hasn't been amazing: Matchmaking failed, matchmaking failed, error connecting to server, matchmaking failed...

There are known issues (earlier?) today... though I got in and stayed in 3x.

EDIT: And now I am not able to get in... :(

Last edited:
Typical Battlefield game. Downloads fine but can't join a single game. Hundreds of servers but none will connect...

I'm not even sure why I thought it would work.

Typical Battlefield game. Downloads fine but can't join a single game. Hundreds of servers but none will connect...

I'm not even sure why I thought it would work.

Because EA servers are offline and having problems.

I can't even get the game to load, it crashes to desktop.

Back