• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a new unlocked Black 32GB iphone 5 worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
I had an iphone 5 replaced, that had a bulging battery. Apple replaced it with a new refurb(In other words perfect) replacement. I just picked it up , still has its plastic and I have the original box to ship it in. Charger cable and unused earphones included. Is an Unlocked GSM 32GB Black i5 worth $200? I don't need it, just want to get rid of it.

Thanks

I had an iphone 5 replaced, that had a bulging battery. Apple replaced it with a new refurb(In other words perfect) replacement. I just picked it up , still has its plastic and I have the original box to ship it in. Charger cable and unused earphones included. Is an Unlocked GSM 32GB Black i5 worth $200? I don't need it, just want to get rid of it.

Thanks

I think you could get $150-$200 at the most for it. Just check ebay and see what the average price for them are going for.

$150 tops. I paid only $200 for the exact same thing two years ago (literally the same specs, black 32GB refurb, brand new battery) from a coworker when he upgraded to the 6. The Apple Store gave me $100 trade in from it towards a new SE back in April and I thought that was a good deal. That was more, by far, than any other place was willing to give me trade in value on it, and more than I could've sold it for on Craigslist or eBay. Because it's brand new you might get $150 from it but that's pushing it and I think that's only because iOS 10 will still support the 5 (and shockingly will also support the iPad 2 and 1st generation iPad mini, which is just crazy.)

Thanks, Thats about what I thought, I'll see if a price reduction moves it in the classified's. It can still be a good spare if anything happens to my daughters 6S...Appreciate the feedback. Got 4 years out of it and 2 free replacements from the original.:thup:

Back