• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V September: HWBotPrime

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Sorry about the delay here everyone. Been bust with the Team Cup and it just dawned on me today that the marathon should be running. Since I'm in the Team Cup spirit we're going to do HWBotPrime with the Team Cup background. The reason for this is, HWBotPrime is one of the benchmarks for the dogpile. Basically the team needs to run and submit as many different processors for this bench as possible. So I would ask that everyone run it on multiple systems and submit to HWBot just to help the team out a bit. Here's a link to the CPUs which we have already ran. It's in stage 5 under dogpile. If you can do better go ahead but we'll be further ahead getting as many as possible. http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...eam-Cup-2016?p=7940534&viewfull=1#post7940534

Lol, it isn't as straight up as the rest, lol! Perhaps some instructions in the first post would help?

Make sure you have java installed ( JRE, java runtime enviroment HERE). Once installed, unzip the file which should leave you with a .jar file which should auto-associate it with Java (icon will be java for .jar file). Double click and go.

I'm having issues on x99/broadwell-e though with the application not starting.

What: HWBotPrime
Who: any forum member
CPU: any CPU
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends: September 30, 12 Midnight EST
Background: Use supplied background
Download :HWBotPrime Download Here
Full Competition Rules: Here
I would also like this format used at the top of your post please UserName/GPU/Cooling/ Score

BACKGROUND

AMD

Johan45/ FX-9370/ H2O/ 7113.73

INTEL

MetalRacer / 6950x / SS / 10208.80
jiccman1965/5960x/H2O/8627.47
Johan45/5960x/H2O/8624.00
Lochekey/ 6700k/ H2O/7137.89
Earthdog / 6700K @ 4.8GHz / Custom H20 / 6608.64
Lochekey/I5-4690K/DICE/6396.6
Scout/Xeon E5440x2/STOCK AIR/6167.43
XRogerX / 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Water / 6065.29
CADDI DADD/ INTEL 4570S/ 2.9/ STOCK AIR/ 4630.84

Last edited:
If I get a chance then I'm in of course.

Also, there is a typo in the OP. "Download "3DMark 11 Download here" The link is correct but should be HWBotPrime.

The pit falls of copy and paste. Thanks Blay

You know I'm in. Will this be scored by overall score or broken down by core.

Wow... where the hell is the exe file? I extract that thing and there isn't anything executeable in the package.. WTH am I doing wrong?!!!

Thanks for the help in chat Loch. For Skylake its a breeze, cannot get it to run on BWe/X99 for some reason...

Here is a 6700K at 4.8Ghz... :)

Memory speed really seemed to make ZERO difference from 2133 15-15-15-xxx to 3200 15-15-15-xxx. Gained a bit switching to Realtime priority. Otherwise, its a stock (gpu review rig) OS.

Earthdog / 6700K @ 4.8GHz / Custom H20 / 6608.64

hwbotprm-48ghz-6608.jpg

Not a problem, I'm gonna add this to my benching thread in case others run into it as well. If you get the x99 issue figured out let me know how and I can add that as well.

You know I'm in. Will this be scored by overall score or broken down by core.

Not this time Lochekey, just hoping to get people to sub for the team cup with some different CPUs.
I see E_D is first on the board. :thup:

I'll jump to elite and submit with the 6950x if that will help?

(And assuming I get it to work...grrrrrr)

Not this time Lochekey, just hoping to get people to sub for the team cup with some different CPUs.
I see E_D is first on the board. :thup:

No worries just giving ED a hard time more than anything. Wanted to see the dual core cpus trounce everyone again:D

Lol, it isn't as straight up as the rest, lol! Perhaps some instructions in the first post would help?

Make sure you have java installed. Once installed, unzip the file which should leave you with a .jar file which should auto-associate it with Java (icon will be java for .jar file). Double click and go.

Make sure you have java installed. Once installed, unzip the file which should leave you with a .jar file which should auto-associate it with Java (icon will be java for .jar file). Double click and go.

Ty worked like a charm

I added your instructions with a link for JRE in the OP E_D

Credit goes to Lochkey on those instructions as he helped me get it to run. :)

I guess I have just done this so much I forget about some of the growing pains. Just got my achievement at the Bot for making 1000 submissions.

ok going to get my name up there with my very 1st stock intel score up

XRogerX / 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Water / 6065.29

Stock Speeds Prime 6065.29.PNG

Back