• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V September: HWBotPrime

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice one Lochekey, make that chip dance

Scout/Xeon E5440x2/STOCK AIR/6167.43
Respectable score on circa 2009 hardware.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice one Lochekey, make that chip dance

Thanks Johan,

One of these days I am gonna have to do some JAVA testing to see what I can do for efficiency sake because this is about max on this chip without going colder.

Nice Scout, goes to show the value of real cores over HT.
Too bad you didn't live closer to Hokie, Lochekey. You could just go straight on to LN2

With the way my life is going, I may message loch and sell him all my go cold goodies... :( :)

We'dmeet in halfway in Pittsburg. :)

Last edited:
Still thinking about that are ya? You'll miss it.

That's why I haven't sold it already, lol!!

It took a couple years to gather the goodies and get 2 systems etc...

Ha, Nice one Jiccman, someone had to do it. I can't win both classes
Looks like your 5960 is as thirsty as mine for volts

I see people posting this one at the bot running win 8/10 so I assume its ok?

MetalRacer / 6950x / SS / 10208.80
capture012.jpg

Would love to get mine running with the 6950x... still just pops up and disappears! 6700k rig works fine...

Lochekey/ 6700k/ H2O/7137.89

Got the score up with the core speed but my efficiency suffered. Gonna have to spend some more time on this one I am still trying to get used to this platform and chip and I have yet to even try really messing with the Ram.

snaphsot0003.jpg

I see people posting this one at the bot running win 8/10 so I assume its ok?

MetalRacer / 6950x / SS / 10208.80
capture012.jpg

It's fine here but still don't think it's allowed at the Bot.
Win8.JPG

Would love to get mine running with the 6950x... still just pops up and disappears! 6700k rig works fine...

It has to be you E_D, Metal got it working under Win10

Lochekey/ 6700k/ H2O/7137.89

Got the score up with the core speed but my efficiency suffered. Gonna have to spend some more time on this one I am still trying to get used to this platform and chip and I have yet to even try really messing with the Ram.

Ha you wait till you see what I put up for next month. Probably one of the most tweakable benchmarks ever. Pretty sure it's Earthdog's favorite. :bday:

Ha that's funny, I just checked the rules page and it's still the same. I don't see an exception for Broadwell.
Looked through some of the other subs and he's not the only one. Maybe this should be addressed?

Back