• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosie RAC Harvest?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

benbaked

Folding/SETI/Rosetta Team Member
Hey Baditude, we need to have another Rosie RAC Harvest for the fall now that temperatures are dropping. Get that team RAC up and up! What do you say?

Hey Baditude, we need to have another Rosie RAC Harvest for the fall now that temperatures are dropping. Get that team RAC up and up! What do you say?

Was thinking about that yesterday. Let me dive in to some of the old threads and see if I remember what I'm doing.
I know I saved all the old tracking sheets with the entry coefficients and such.
We should probably poll the masses(such as they are) and see if we want to do things differently this time, and also the best idea for prizes and stuff. I think we used to just give away $50 Newegg e-cards on a weekly basis or something like that. I know Biostar donated a couple of their boards as well.

While you guys are thinking, I'll hope for cooler weather... Though the idea does sound good. I don't know if I was around for the first one or not. :shrug:

Either way, when it cools enough so I can open some windows, the rigs will get fired up. :salute:

fwiw, it has cooled off here. Local weatherman says 86f.

Back