• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Backing up Raid 0 and what software to use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GMOOT

Registered
Hello

I have 2 SSDs each 450gb Total raid is 800 +

First Question how should I back up this raid 0 ? I have only used 120gb of the 800

I am using acronis true image 2017 But acronis backs up the whole 800gb .. Should I only backup the 120gb? is so how please

Any good recommendations on any fast software that can do some fast imaging ?? or any what ever you guys recommend //

Thank you

Need to know more info... what OS? Is this the OS drive? What SSD's?

Unfortunately PNY doesn't provide a backup tool.

That said, Acronis should give you the option to backup only the used space... how are you running it?

Macrium Reflect is great for imaging. Has a lot of options for scheduling imaging on a regular basis, keeping a certain number of images, differential imaging, etc.

Do you hve to import any drivers into macrium to see the raid volume? What if you tell it to look at a volume instead of individual disks (I haven't tried that before, but there must be a setting like that)

ds.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Do you hve to import any drivers into macrium to see the raid volume? What if you tell it to look at a volume instead of individual disks (I haven't tried that before, but there must be a setting like that)

Thanks for the reply I need help to fix this

Macrium will not do anything I keep getting this error

So I downloaded Driveimage XML and it worked it backed up only the 120gb

But now how to i fix this unformatted raid 0 i dont get it I formatted everything before installing :(

Did you try googling the error message, did any responses make sense?

Back