• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SIPTV APK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time-Bandit

Hi there,

I am trying to hunt down a apk file of SIPTV for an android tv stick unable to locate one on the internet that will run on android 4.4.3 (I believe).

If someone could help me that would be really great am wanting to install this to my fathers tvstick (hes old school and doesn't want to **** around with kodi he wants channels on screen with minimal clicks and to use a remote (already purchased).

Regards,

Bandit.

Not familiar with it or the software... so I googled 'SIPTV apk' and came up with these to DL: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=SIPTV+apk

Not sure if that is helpful or not...but it looks like the APK you are looking for?

Correct software however downloading seems to lead to "downloader files" plus this is the current version of the software which doesn't work on systems lower than I think 5.0 (don't hold me to it). Can't hunt down an older version I know this software is old since its been available on my samsung tv for a few years.

Contacted SIPTV directly

No, but it wouldn’t work on your device anyway, sorry.

On 19 Sep 2016, at 00:51, wrote:

Ok that is fine thank you for the fast reply. I have a 5.0 device but it states not compatable do you have the actual apk file for the current version I could get from you? again I tried to locate this online however I was unable to do so.

Kind regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, 18 September 2016 8:18 p.m.
To:
Subject: Re: After Siptv for android 4.4.3 so I cab pay for two more licenses

No, it’s not supported, sorry.

On 18 Sep 2016, at 11:06, - wrote:

Hi there,

I have 2 tv sticks I wish to run your apk on however unable to download apk that will work on android 4.4.3 (not available on internet). Can you please link me to your archive it you have one with older versions of your software as I intend to purchase 2 more licenses from you (parents tv already has one).

Kind regards,

(My personal info has been removed)

Most of the alternatives in playstore contain ad's my dad being a technophobe would not cope with this coming on screen and having to close them if he makes a mistake it will a internet window then he will be come confused. Main reason I am wanting SIPTV is because its adless software and it actually plays all my streams without any issue. The others do work but there are a good number of streams that don't work even after adjusting options available in the other software. SIPTV is the best I have come across for straight forward iptv use. Since I intend to have this running across multiple devices means I can just upload playlist online to multiple mac's within less than a minute.

If you suggest anything please let me know. I am more than happy to try something else as long as it will play the streams and is simplistic.

To be honest I am not sure. I know most urls have something like au1 akama in the address and firefox/mozilla perhaps webos streams??

none of those ones work they are very high quality and load quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Already got a sep remote this droid unit isn't very old its a quadcore stick from ebay its very good just a shame it doesn't run the software. My wifes mobile is 5.0+ and it cant run the software so its kind of odd.

Tried ipstalker on her phone with my m3u but it won't actually open so perhaps its a dud?

If anyone is able to upload the apk for this software for me to dl that would be great as I am having no luck. I would also appreciate it if anyone has an older version of this apk that may run on droid 4.4 would be awesome.

My media links all have "nwk7-lh.akamaihd.net" not sure what these class as.

cheers

Last edited:
Back