• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heads up for Challenger DIV TimeSpy submission removals ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the heads up, luckily I was to lazy to try and mess with LOD for this one at this time so I am safe:D

The thought of them doing this never crossed my mind and I can't re-bench the GTX 1080 for challenger Div.I. However I do have a "valid score" screen shot that I didn't submit to FM so I don't have a link which according to the hwbot rule is required because it was run on an x99 platform.

In the thread websmile goes as far as to say Time Spy was designed to be bulletproof and the link is only necessary for top 20 rankings and not for the competitions. Sadly I have a feeling my sub will get yanked at the end of the competition.

http://hwbot.org/submission/3324234

I've had no validation problem with my z170 asrock extreme6, but my x99-pro is another story. My X99-pro constantly fails validations. It even failed on stock settings.

Back