• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Error still happening

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XRogerX

Well where do I start

hmmm , I'm getting and error , started when my W/C leaked and now I'm getting it only when I steam my games on Twitch
if I'm doing anything else like surfing the web chatting and so on , I don't get this error , i also don't get this error when I'm only playing games without streaming

i looked this error up and some are saying it CPU ,some are saying its the drivers and some are saying it the bios lol

so i formatted my PC all drivers are up to date so I'm all set there
CPU doesn't even go over 62c when i ran it with intel burn and it didn't error out
when I'm playing my games and i really don't play high intense only games like Warcraft and Diablo3
my Bios is 1.01v and the latest is 1.04v like a year difference

here is the pic of what is happening

and when it say it will reboot it don't cause it freezes ,what you see on that pic is all i see

DSCN1957.JPG

Then update your BIOS.

Sounds like your issues are with the Twitch software, though

ok bios is updated , also I turned off turbo and manually put the clock speed to 4.0Mhz and I haven't got no errors

so now I shouldn't have to manually put the clock speed to 4.0Mhz to stop the errors from happening
does that mean there's something wrong with the CPU when it hits turbo and it blue screens

also is there something I can open the bump file with

Turn turbo back on and see if the issue persists, the BIOS update could have fixed it

I had that error with video, however if you down clocked your CPU you might have had a unstable overclock.

Turn turbo back on and see if the issue persists, the BIOS update could have fixed it

I will try that today buddy

I ran into that error when I was pushing my memory hard

Memory not overclocked run at 2133 at default and rated runs at 3600 XMP

I had that error with video, however if you down clocked your CPU you might have had a unstable overclock.

I Haven't even overclocked this system yet its still a virgin

update

well so far what I got now all seems Fine now , after updating the Bios , and putting all settings in the bios back to default
all is running fine ,NO errors tonight and I played World Of Warcraft and Streamed for 7hrs , so I'm thinking the bios update was
a good Idea I had , I just don't like doing them , scares the hell out of me

Back