• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any recommendations on any good pc Magazines ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GMOOT

Registered
Any recommendations on any good pc Magazines ?

To Subscribe to anything related to Internet , New software , new Hardware anything similar or what are you guys Using these days ?

Prefer Hard copy NO Digital

thank you

I'm afraid you won't find many here who have PC magazine subscriptions as most technology information these days comes via the internet. Do you not have a reliable internet connection?

I'm afraid you won't find many here who have PC magazine subscriptions as most technology information these days comes via the internet. Do you not have a reliable internet connection?

This. By the time a monthly magazine would print most of the info in it would be old hat.

Ok Guys thanks

I agree But it is so much better for me having a copy in my hand to read ( old style ) I just cant manage this Itunes , Ipod or what ever you have I cant read in them
Both of my boys have all this ipod ipad and so on , I tried to read emails on them and it was not comfortable

@Haturee thanks for the name i will have a Look at it :)

Back