• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 360mm Radiator full design drawing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Falloutboy

Registered
O.K finally managed to get the design docs for the Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 360mm Radiator and the 420 version, by the looks of it the files are there on their site but it seems to be having problems with direct download and would only work when they sent me a link.
Now I have asked Alphacool this question but have not had an answer yet so I thought I'd pose it here as I am custom building a computer case and am now down to the last part - the rads.
The documents provided by the site do provide the basic measurements but don't supply distance offset from the screw holes to the edges of the shroud - can anyone explain to me how to calculate these distances from the information provided as I am trying to determine the distances shown with colours with values calculated from the supplied PDF documents and I'm pretty much ripping my hair out at this point because I can't figure out how.

View attachment 120-360-60.pdf
View attachment 140-420-60.pdf

Radiator.jpg

Last edited:
A standard 120mm fan for a 360mm diagram should be a great tool used for your screw hole alignment.

A standard 120mm fan for a 360mm diagram should be a great tool used for your screw hole alignment.

It's not the screw hole alignment that is the problem the PDF's explained that detail perfectly for me, the problem that I can see is when creating the cut out for the case the coloured areas shown can't be defined meaning that some of the cooling fins will be behind the aluminum of the case, I can't see any way of deriving the measurement from the center point of the screw to the edge of the shroud and am working from manufacturers documentation ( the first two files above the picture ) - not the physical article.

The dimensions that you are looking for cannot be derived from the information printed on that drawing.

If you have access to Acad you can try importing the pdf drawing and manually setting the scale and then measuring the dimensions you want from there.

You could also try plotting the drawing and scaling by hand since you do not need super high precision tolerances.

Either way you will want to first check the documented measurements to make sure your scaling references are correct.

Back