• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it my imagination?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

Is it my imagination or am I receiving less points than I did before on the same machines?

Is it my imagination or am I receiving less points than I did before on the same machines?

I'm doing less RAC overall these days, but mainly because I set my preferences to halt when my primary machine is in use. Otherwise I have not noticed a reduction.
What do your stats say exactly, and could a drop in production possibly have to do with computation errors or server side issues? I'd be interested to know. Thx.

I'm doing less RAC overall these days, but mainly because I set my preferences to halt when my primary machine is in use. Otherwise I have not noticed a reduction.
What do your stats say exactly, and could a drop in production possibly have to do with computation errors or server side issues? I'd be interested to know. Thx.

I am running a laptop that is a 2.2 ghz dual core cpu, it used to get 600 or more RAC but suddenly its only getting 100 over the last 10 days. I thought maybe it was throttled down, but cpuz shows its operating normally at full power. The strange thing is that the air coming off the cpu seems too cool to be operating at full power.

I also have an i7 970 that used to get about 6000 and now its around 4700. That is a fair difference on those two machines. So I just wondered if its normal or weird.

I'm getting around 5200 on a stock 4770k right now, I read these used to get around 5.5k so it sounds about right. I don't think it's fully up to max RAC yet.

Back