• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need advice in most compact...still good cooling case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quickbot

Registered
Hello. I need your help in finding best possible case in price not higher than ~90euro(less is better) that will fit my signature setup compact as possible but still having a good airflow. my huge haf case...well its huge and seems like i wont be doing anything extreme on it. All i have is one ssd and one hdd, still need atleast three usb ports in front or top. So i really want to get rid of this heavy case that i dont use at full potential and swap with something alot lighter, yet good quality and performance.

Thank you very much in advance!

Pretty much any mid tower case will work to fit your hardware and be smaller than the HAF.

So i can search for any mid tower and pick the smallest one that i like and everything will be ok? Im kinda stupid to research all case mobo screw positions and so on. But thank you!

Make sure it supports your AIO, an ATX motherboard, and the length of your graphics card and you'll be fine.

Quickbot check out the link in my sig. Pretty good list of cases and their specs.

If you don't need an optical drive consider the NZXT S340 which is a nice size mid tower which should fit all your components (but double check tubing lengths for the front-mounted rad).

Be sure to check your gpu clearance that is one of the longer cards at 300mm.

Back