• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V October: PCMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
You didn't get a score because it failed the audio compression/video encoding test.

- - - Updated - - -

You are wrong. ;)
Acard and Iram are the preferred storage for that bench.

if you say so bro- nothing but love scotty -we can test it here if you got out dated hardware :D

if you say so bro- nothing but love scotty -we can test it here if you got out dated hardware :D
All I run is "outdated" hardware Mike. That is my thing.
Unfortunately, after HWB dumped all the points for PCM05, I dumped all my Iram and Acards. I haven't run the bench since. Not worth the setup and hassle anymore.

I will show you this sub from a team mate though, so you can assess it for yourself.
http://hwbot.org/submission/2310410_mr.paco_pcmark_2005_phenom_ii_x4_960t_be_34893_marks

Shawn's score isn't much better than this and for the hardware he is using.................meh

Last edited:
hope I didn't put you on the spot -you are the only one I think that likes me, my own team calls me a ? won't go there- like I said waiting on opty then we will see what hardware matters

hope I didn't put you on the spot -you are the only one I think that likes me, my own team calls me a ? won't go there- like I said waiting on opty then we will see what hardware matters

Nah. We're all good bro. :)

Austin may not show up if he sees me here. We have history that I'd rather not disclose.

after a boot it tells me the bench needs encoder 9, installed encoder 9 and still get the dialog telling me i need encoder 9.

Same thing happened to my caddi daddi, I installed the encoder and it says I havent installed the encoder, uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times today still no go.. anyone have a fix I want to bench my rig for this month

I've installed the encoder several times , and reinstalled it . Still says I need to install it, what's the deal? Anyone got a fix? w7 x64 8gb 1600 ram

i was going to do it but the benchmark is so old it's asking me to install a bunch of stuff that didn't come with it and i just don't feel like tracking it down.

GL everyone

All you should need is WindowsMediaEncoder9. The link I posted doesn't seem to be the right version it's 64bit maybe you need the 32. I know the version I have is 9.xxMB and the one I posted is 12.xxMB so I'll look and see if I can find the right one. I'd post mine but the site has a 5MB limit for attachment zips

I think I found the right version and posted it to the OP

All I run is "outdated" hardware Mike. That is my thing.
Unfortunately, after HWB dumped all the points for PCM05, I dumped all my Iram and Acards. I haven't run the bench since. Not worth the setup and hassle anymore.

I will show you this sub from a team mate though, so you can assess it for yourself.
http://hwbot.org/submission/2310410_mr.paco_pcmark_2005_phenom_ii_x4_960t_be_34893_marks

Shawn's score isn't much better than this and for the hardware he is using.................meh
That was just one SSD Scotty, the first pic I posted was my 1090 with raid0 @ 36K http://hwbot.org/submission/2607256_johan45_pcmark_2005_phenom_ii_x6_1090t_be_36406_marks

Last edited:
jiccman1965/3930k/H2O/23334

Did a run on gaming machine, not the best but have a score in until break out the LN2.

23334.PNG

Wow I spent all morning trying to get this NVMe to work on a win7 install and finally got it. I think I should post in another thread about the adventure but either way I just ran the XP start up and hit 429MB/s, just a tad high

In PC Mark 05- all tests are equally values. But you get more tests fall into the hdd tests to give better scores

Back