• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ultimately beating you guys down and making you wish for death will just be the icing. (In a folding sense not physical. I would never wish real harm to come your way. In other words, a figurative beat down not literal.) You get the idea.

Don, there is no need to explain, we know you don't mean it.....I think :) Just Kidding :rofl:

Well I just had my first ever 2 million point day which is different from 2 million in a 24 hour period. It won't silence you two but it will make you work for my spot on the team.

You'll have to excuse me now. I am low on supplies so I have to get a case of tissues for the ensuing over take(s).

Was that "maths" that you just put out there? Sounds like you are much more organized than I. I just buy parts, bolt them together and see what happens. Sometimes things work. :)

It's the engineer in me...that...and wanting to keep my units under UPS to avoid...issues...

It's the engineer in me...that...and wanting to keep my units under UPS to avoid...issues...

Are you sure it's not tissues your avoiding? :rofl: Only thing I have on UPS is cable modem, router, a 2TB NAS and 2 1Gb switches.
Oh Don, get puffs tissues, they are softer :rofl::rofl:

Well, you may have a reprieve for a little bit as I'm not able to get around very well, pinched nerve in my left hip, but the card should be here Friday, as to if I'm up to installing it is another thing :)
Fold on :thup:

With my current rigs running, it looks like I will settle in to somewhere around 2.3-2.4 mil ppd. That will slow you guys down. I still have more to bring up as time allows so.....

Enjoy while you can...I will be ordering another Titan X P to replace my 980 Ti soon...very soon...

I thought it was just Whitehawk who was killin' me. Now I learn it's both of you. Dang.

It's here :) my 4th GTX 1080 SC was just dropped off at the door at 2:30 PM CST, all I need now is Win 10 Pro to replace XP on the PC the new card will go in.

So here is my lineup:
EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
EVGA GTX 1080 SC
EVGA GTX 1080 SC
EVGA GTX 1080 SC
EVGA GTX 1080 SC
SuperMicro 4P
:comp::comp::comp::comp::comp::comp:

Last edited:
EVGA SuperNova Titanium 1000 W PSU installed...check.

2nd Titan X Pascal ordered...check (yay)

Folding lineup will soon be:
- Titan X P
- Titan X P
- EVGA 1080 FTW

This upgrade will be a swap out of a 980 Ti for a Titan X P...should add about 500 K PPD.

I have to upgrade the motherboard on my server to bring my 980 Ti back into the fold...

Dang. ;) I'm just about to post this week's news letter and you are both featured prominently. Great job guys. I'll get my licks in when I can. I am not fully out.

Clearly, if I'm going to stay in the top 5, I'm going to have to up my game.

Clearly, if I'm going to stay in the top 5, I'm going to have to up my game.

Yep. I'm already folding above my stated goal because of those two clowns and I'm still not producing enough. :rofl:

I still haven't brought up my farm fully but these guys have already put my future production to shame.

It's good for the team and good for the cause so.... I'll just have to grin and bear it. :)

Yep. I'm already folding above my stated goal because of those two clowns and I'm still not producing enough. :rofl:

I still haven't brought up my farm fully but these guys have already put my future production to shame.

It's good for the team and good for the cause so.... I'll just have to grin and bear it. :)

Clowns? Who you calling a clown? (oh dang, there goes my red nose and my wig just fell off) :rofl:

Back