• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But there is bad news for don...I just read that the price of duct tape is going up... :D

I'll try for 3 mill but 4 is out of my league.

Great job you guys. Don't slack off 'cause I'm right there to take you down. :(

Last year I did 1.6 so my current 2.28 is fairly good. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Don't you have to study for your network engineer test or something? ;)

I'll try for 3 mill but 4 is out of my league.

Great job you guys. Don't slack off 'cause I'm right there to take you down. :(

Last year I did 1.6 so my current 2.28 is fairly good. Just sayin'.

With all the problems with your Tahiti cards, you were struggling to get 1 million ppd for a while. Now you are well over 2 million ppd! :thup:

I have 2 work units that try to upload after being 100% complete but continue to fail the transfer.
Any ideas?

I'm gonna be puttin' those Tahiti cards back into play soon.

Post the log from your client so that we can see what's going on. In my case, sometimes a system reboot will fix the issue but for me, it's usually a Stanford issue. YMMV.

Yesssss...Titan X P #2 and AIO cooling unit have shipped...will be installing tomorrow night!!!

Yesssss...Titan X P #2 and AIO cooling unit have shipped...will be installing tomorrow night!!!

Did you hear about the recall of all Titan X P's? Seems they all have bad caps in them that can blowup, if you have a Titan X P, return it ASAP.

JK :rofl::rofl::chair:

I think I found my Nvidia TNT GPU. Once I fire that up.... well, you'll all pay. :)

Speaking of paying, I have given myself the authority to tax all your work units. I think 60% is reasonable considering all the nice things that I think about y'all. Pony up.

Speaking of paying, I have given myself the authority to tax all your work units. I think 60% is reasonable considering all the nice things that I think about y'all. Pony up.
Yep. That seams fair.

I think I found my Nvidia TNT GPU. Once I fire that up.... well, you'll all pay. :)

Sure sure, my monthly production for Oct was 87,206,529 and that was with out the 4th 1080 and your best was about 50mil? I don't think so but your welcome to TRY :)

Sure sure, my monthly production for Oct was 87,206,529 and that was with out the 4th 1080 and your best was about 50mil? I don't think so but your welcome to TRY :)

I'll get 60 mil this month. I've been slow to get my farm in full production but.... I will not catch you. The best that I can do is make you earn it and earn it you shall.

I still haven't brought my farm up 100%. Winter is coming and my "to do" list is not as done as I thought it would be. I did replace a column on my front porch and I have a trailer full of scrap metal I have to turn in and some painting that I need to do but most of my time has been trying to get my window guy and painter going. I just want to shout at them: Shut up and take my money! It's hard to get good help these days.

I did get some equipment moved in preparation but that's about it.

Ever since I got my new 43" 4K monitor I've been gaming a lot...takes one of the Titan X P cards out of production!

I hear that. I can't SLI two of my 980Ti's because then I would have to pause folding while I game.

Back