• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dang don256us, you have turned it up to 11!

don-jr-1-04-26-2017.jpg

Me, on the other hand, am still waiting for solid work units (and not the low PPD BS I've been getting!)

don-jr-2-04-26-2017.jpg

I'm still 6 days out from catching you! However, I leave tomorrow for a weekend golfing trip...so no gaming on my PC...your sprint won't save you now!!!!!

:salute:

On this current update I will take the #10 spot in 5.5 days and you will overtake me in 6 .0 days. I may get my wish but your lack of gaming may yet foil me.

After I hit a billion I'll have to pare down for the summer.

I mean, I could have made 10 louder but... 11. I'm all in with the gear I have.

Well, my Nest branded gear is telling me that power went out at home about 10 this morning. I won't be home until around 7 tonight. I may have been foiled by the power company.

What sucks is that I live in the same tax district as a nuclear power plant. I'm surrounded by nuclear engineers and linemen yet I can't keep steady power. The joys of living on a dead end street.

On this current update I will take the #10 spot in 5.5 days and you will overtake me in 6 .0 days. I may get my wish but your lack of gaming may yet foil me.

After I hit a billion I'll have to pare down for the summer.

I mean, I could have made 10 louder but... 11. I'm all in with the gear I have.

Well, at the rate I'm going I'll pass you in....umm...ahh.....oh wait, I done passed you a long time ago :) nm :rofl::chair::escape:

I woke up this morning and noticed that my UPS displays were showing low power output. I logged in and saw that 2/3 of my folding units had been trying to download new WUs for 3+ hours.

Seems as though someone at Stanford tripped over the server power plug again...

The race to 1 billion is starting to get tight. We'll see if I can steal that from you.

Came home early from work to grab my stuff for the golf weekend, and still had 1 Titan not downloading work units.

Reboot the machine and it grabbed one. (Even though he reboot didn't work this morning.)

12 hours to get a new work unit...I think I hit a rare bug!

Folding at full power...hope it holds as I won't be able to talk my wife through a reboot - hehe!

I will have the #10 spot on the next update. Looks like I will be able to hold it for about 4 days at best. Far more than I thought. Then we race to 1 billion. After that, I scale down for the summer.

I will have the #10 spot on the next update. Looks like I will be able to hold it for about 4 days at best. Far more than I thought. Then we race to 1 billion. After that, I scale down for the summer.

Congrats, you earned it, now wave bye bye to it in a few days :rofl::D:shrug::comp::thup::clap::cheers::beer::burn::nuts::cool:

6.4 hours don...can you hold on???? :D

6.4 hours don...can you hold on???? :D

I think that you meant days not hours. I had my 3x 980Ti's not running. That hurt. I got it resolved and we'll see where that puts me. It looks less likely that I will win the 1 billion race but I will make it close.

Congrats Jr on the #10 spot. On the plus side, I no longer have anyone on my "threats" list. WOOT!

Looks like you'll easily get the 1 billion mark first too. I tried but you earned it. :)

I'll be ready with the shovel to scrape Don off the pavement when you run over him :):chair: (I know I know "Shut it" :rofl:)

I'll be ready with the shovel to scrape Don off the pavement when you run over him :):chair: (I know I know "Shut it" :rofl:)

Oh, and so as to not clutter then folding goals thread with too much smack talk...

The last update you were 11 years away, Whitehawk, now it is 14! Looks like you'll be off entirely in a couple of updates.

going.jpg

Back