• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome our newest Senior Member - Lochekey

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whooohooo grats!!
Continue having fun on the forums and being helpful :D

Because it goes so well with my hat and shirt and really brings out my eyes. Oh and because i wanted to see if I could really put my foot in my mouth.

Oh and Hell yeah pink looks good on you :)

Thanks M@rk, how are your escapades going lately. Are you attempting the novice nimble this time around?

No worries Woomack, weekends are always slow around here anyways.

Thanks M@rk, how are your escapades going lately. Are you attempting the novice nimble this time around?

Everything is going fine except for one thing, I cant find a PSU for my benching/testing rig, Ill ask my friend if he has one and maybe trade with him.
About the Noice nimble, Yeah ill compete as best as i can :D. I hope ill not be alone in this competition and we score a high score :)
Thinking about opening a thread when the competition begins so people can see the progress and maybe join.

Congrats bro,

I think we met at the summer gathering

Sorry for asking but am new around here

What is up with the pink ?

Thanks Blaylock and Witchdoctor.

Yep that was me that you meet at the get together this summer. Hopefully we can do another one next year now that we got some positive attention after this one.

Here is a picture from the get together to jog your memory.

0723162059b.jpg

Back