• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 7 Oct 16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team 32 EOC WIR

Edit *** Please keep our friends in your thoughts as this latest storm hits our southern east coast states. If you live in these areas, please be safe.

Team Spotlight:
Guys. Every point and WU counts. It is all appreciated and serves a greater cause. Thank you for your continued support and fun competition. Even if you are not a “heavy hitter” you can have fun too. Look at your Threats/Conquest list and see who is around you. Take them on as a new challenge. You don’t always have to buy new gear to increase your production. Team mates like caddi daddi have always pushed us to the most efficient driver for example. Maybe tweak your OS, stream line your cooling and OC your system. Try folding under Linux. We are a computer OC club and there are many resources right here that will help you out. Make it a project and learn the limits of your machine.

Folding doesn’t have to be expensive. Use your skills and interests to create just a small edge over your friends.

Forum Spotlight:
NiHaoMike shared a personal reminder for why he folds. Unfortunately too many of us have similar reasons. Diseases like cancer and Alzheimer’s can rob a person of their life. It can rob a family of its cohesiveness and often times ruins the financial stability of the survivors. Finding a cure for even one of these can help so many people and this,… this is perhaps the greatest reason that we fold.

WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us have various threads challenging any and all but mostly each other. As farms get built and/or ramped up, the battle(s) will rage. Feel free to jump in and compete and/or cheer them on. Things could get good here.

Fold on.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 2.9 years
Overclock.net 2.9 years

Team Threat List:
Barnacules Nerdgasm 2.4 years

PC Games Hardware is not to be found this week. Good job guys in vanquishing our foe (folding friends).

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.3 million
Macaholic 7.7 million
RoXQi3x 5.7 million
RamonetB 3.3 million
JrClocker 2.6 million
WhitehawkEQ 2 million
orion456 1.8 million
Torin3 1.8 million
hardass 1.2 million
P4EE 972k

prime81
Ozzlo
chuckerants
wjruth
don256us
gabi golan
unsafesteagle
Jaymz9350
belorsch
KingScrud

Competition has really heated up to place in the top 20. Keep it coming guys.

Top 10 average ppd: 3.74 million
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 2.2 million

Individual Milestones:
KingScrud just earned 200 million.
unsafesteagle will earn his first 100 million in 5.4 days.
wjruth just earned 70 million.
deeppow just earned 70 million.
KhronosTheTitan will earn 70 million in 2.6 days.
gulp35 will earn 70 million in 7 days.
belorsch will earn 50 million in 5.8 days.
ProteinPete will earn 30 million in 5.3 days.
Ozzlo just earned 20 million.
GregB will earn his first 10 million in 4.6 days.
modd will earn 5 million in 1.9 days.
WhiteHawk just earned 4 million and will earn 5 million in 2.7 days.
Wedo….. just earned 1 million so welcome to the 1 million + club.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
belorsch moved up a very respectable 7 spots this week.

wjruth moved up 3 spots.

JrClocker moved up 2 spots.
surfpunk moved up 2 spots.

RoXQi3x moved up one spot to #2.
Macaholic moved up one spot to #3.

Also moving up one spot is:
gabi golan
Jaymz9350
t1nm4n
AnubisOne

There were some tough to earn spots taken this week so good job guys.

World Top 100:
HayesK #9
P4EE #26
RoXQi3x #27
Macaholic #29
orion456 #32
Torin3 #62
hardass #71
RamonetB #81

These guys have had some good movement upwards in the world rankings. Team 32 is well represented.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
NOOOOOOO I've been bumped off the top 20 PPD list! Looks like my folding system isn't enough to compete anymore. Time to look towards an addition or an upgrade.

But until then I'm going to sit back and watch the WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us battle rage on :popcorn:

NOOOOOOO I've been bumped off the top 20 PPD list! Looks like my folding system isn't enough to compete anymore. Time to look towards an addition or an upgrade.

But until then I'm going to sit back and watch the WhiteHawkEQ, JrClocker and don256us battle rage on :popcorn:

Sorry lol, got mine system back on 24/7 been down a coye days a week for a few.

OK. That makes sense. Congrats on the milestone.

I know this is a little late but moving into the top 100 is a really big deal for me! When I first started folding it was on a single core P4 that was installed via command line. I think it raked in a whopping 25 pts. per WU. Then the SMP client arrived and all of a sudden points were going crazy and I accepted that I'd never see page 1. By the time I got a C2D, the cuda client was just hitting the scene and once again I was left in the dust. So I've been quietly folding away for years and look at me now! To me this means slow but steady matters. From 50 ppd to 100k (which is still peanuts) I feel good about the contribution made to Pande Group since 2008 and the support I've gotten from this forum. Thanks to all & as always, Fold On!

Last edited:
I know this is a little late but moving into the top 100 is a really big deal for me! When I first started folding it was on a single core P4 that was installed via command line. I think it raked in a whopping 25 pts. per WU. Then the SMP client arrived and all of a sudden points were going crazy and I accepted that I'd never see page 1. By the time I got a C2D, the cuda client was just hitting the scene and once again I was left in the dust. So I've been quietly folding away for years and look at me now! To me this means slow but steady matters. From 50 ppd to 100k (which is still peanuts) I feel good about the contribution made to Pande Group since 2008 and the support I've gotten from this forum. Thanks to all & as always, Fold On!

Congrats on making it to the top 100 :bday:

@ surfpunk. You moved up two spots this week alone. You're cookin' with Crisco brother. Great job and congrats. Thank you for your years of support to the team. We need it.

Back