• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PowerColor Devil RX480 overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can anyone provide both stock bios? I flashed the unlocked and before I could even have a chance at overclocking the drivers crash with black screen and complete system lockup.

Couldn't even boot up anymore. Had to format and reinstall Windows so I lost the bios I saved before flashing.

Now My board is freaking out with this unlocked bios throwing code b2 and takes a lot of restarting to get video and boot up. If I can't get the stock bios I'm gonna have to rma this thing. Which I probably should do as I can't find anyone else with this issue

I think we have some members who have BIOS' for that GPU. Maybe go through the thread, I think I saw it mentioned here. I'll see if I see a post with the reference.

update: I think cdawall and Dolk are using custom BIOS'. They may very well have stock BIOS' saved for 'just in case'. Perhaps one them could answer your question. Good place to start, anyway.

Appreciate it. I've gone through this thread and many others. Contacted powercolor about hopefully they can just send me the bios and it fixes it. Otherwise I'll call and get this sent back.

Awesome thank you! Flashed one and rebooted without my motherboard throwing codes on the first try. Now to see if I can run the right drivers without them crashing.

Again thank you

Awesome thank you! Flashed one and rebooted without my motherboard throwing codes on the first try. Now to see if I can run the right drivers without them crashing.

Again thank you

Awesome! Glad we can help. Keep us posted on how the card performs.

Back