• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally cleaned my cpu block after 4 years

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
distilled water, pt nuke, silver coil. this is the inside of the block after 4 years. should have saved the time and energy and just left it lol temps were still great.
4 years.jpg

Your current method works. Looks exceptional for 4 years of service. How was the tubing?

Your current method works. Looks exceptional for 4 years of service. How was the tubing?

didnt even look any deeper once i got the block apart seen how clean it was and called it good soaked block with some vinegar and cleaned the fins out with a small paint brush slapped it back together leak tested for about 20 minutes said, heck thats good nuff. lol

I pulled my system apart few days ago after bit more than 24 months of running just sterile water and it looked exactly the same as this one minus some surface corrosion.

Back