• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hex Kitty - Hex Gear R40

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UPDATE

For mounting Alu profile for LEDs I have to dissasemble the case a bit.

1.jpg

Alu profile is on 2 countersunk M3x5 :)

2.jpg

3.jpg

Finally the cover for the SLI bridge is finished too. Matte black with some pink touch and ASUS sticker - I guess I have it from ASUS VII Impact.

4.jpg

Only few tubes connect and it is!

5.jpg

6.jpg

Tube will be hidden behind the fans.

7.jpg

I have change all orings on the fittings for black.

8.jpg

Ready, just put the radiator in the case and connect with tubing.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I also changed my mind one more time about the loop :D

12.jpg

These fittings from Bitspower are perfect to work with! Awesome product imo.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Actual. Finished sooon! :D

15.jpg

incredible work! classy and professional. youve got an excellent eye for applying your colors and logos.

the case alone would put my three granddaughters into convulsions. great job!

I F'N LOVE THIS CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a massive Hello Kitty Fan!! Collect anything to do with it, even got tattoos!!

This is totally amazing!! my only thing is I would gone over the msi dragon and put some little hello kitty faces in there place but this is epic!!!

I F'N LOVE THIS CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a massive Hello Kitty Fan!! Collect anything to do with it, even got tattoos!!

This is totally amazing!! my only thing is I would gone over the msi dragon and put some little hello kitty faces in there place but this is epic!!!

I'm not sure what you mean by the MSI Dragon? I think you're referring to the Bitspower logo :) He couldn't change those as I'm sure would've violated his agreement with his Bitspower sponsorship. He did do a phenomenal job and took the theme and hit it perfect, very good balance of colors and designs throughout.

I'm not sure what you mean by the MSI Dragon? I think you're referring to the Bitspower logo :) He couldn't change those as I'm sure would've violated his agreement with his Bitspower sponsorship. He did do a phenomenal job and took the theme and hit it perfect, very good balance of colors and designs throughout.

yeh thats what i was referring to :) epic build!

Back