• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New headset time...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

It appears I have well and truly lost my bluetooth headset.

I've had this model for a while: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875954469

Worked reasonably well, except for an annoying dropout of sound that would happen randomly and last for 1 to 10 seconds when I was listening to audiobooks.

Is there a similar style that is an obvious step up in quality, or should I just get another one?

Thanks!

If all you need is a cheap bluetooth headset, the Samsung HM series can be found for less $$. It will probably last as long as the one you're considering replacing with the same. ;)

I was hoping for a bit more than "cheap bluetooth headset" since I use it a lot. And Samsung HM covers a lot of models.

I will be ordering something today because if I don't get a replacement soon, I'm going to start twitching like a junkie in withdrawal. (That is me, the techno-junkie....)

But $75 or less was my tentative budget.

Back