• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leeghoofd's take on the Team Cup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Huh, Hmm.. interesting...
In a perfect world I guess it all sounds great.

Imagine if we could all sit down somewhere together with all the gear and heads together in one place...
I know that is the intent of the annual get together, but again, perfect world...

And do those guys do anything else???

And Dang "Euro Bias", call out to those .net goobs. I believe we beat them, if I am not mistaken.

Cheers

Do you mean Overclock.net? Then yes we placed ahead of them

Pffff... Belgian website, a Belgian team that wins the cup... It is suspicious. And they remove my 780ti score because there was no screenshot of the fps per stage!

Well at least, they have good beers, chocolate and Jacques Break!

Just joking!

Well done guys. And interesting write up.

Johan45 said:
Do you mean Overclock.net?
err, yes...
Just didn't want to give those dentally challenged, brown gravy drinking tea baggers any pub here!
UOoohhhh,:burn:
Actually love the brits, fun to party with...

Tír na nÓg said:
Pffff... Belgian website, a Belgian team that wins the cup... Well at least, they have good beers, chocolate and Jacques Break!

He did refer to themselves as "Waffles", hardy har har...
+1 on the beer, but don't drink anymore, but those Monastery/Abbey beers will farck you up. Those Monks know their stuff!
Why don't churches in the US do something worthwhile like making beer?!

Jacques Break?? Is he a monk?

Dig the handle! I am down with Tuath Dé Danann! Where is my OtherWordly goodess?:shrug:

Salud

Back