• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED GALAX rep

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alaric

Do we still have a Galax rep here? I've been trying to order a HOF card for 30 minutes and I keep getting a page can't be displayed error at checkout. I'd like to know if they actually want to sell the damn card or should I move on. Any contact info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Well *insert colorful expletive here*. I finally decide to take the plunge AND have the money (two things that rarely coincide, I might add) and ****** decides to screw up the internet. I'm now officially in favor of the death penalty for hackers and DDoS sponsors and perpetrators. In fact, I volunteer to be the triggerman. :(

Their site seems to be working, but I can't get my payment through. It's like they don't want to sell cards. LOL

Forgot to mark this [SOLVED]. HOF will be here Thursday. :) And the numbers are better on the Galax card. Not sure what that will translate to, performance wise, but I'm looking forward to finding out. 1860 MHz on the Boost Clock just sounds like fun. I will have to dig out my PSU box and find another PCIe power cable, though. LOL

It looks the part for his rig, that asus, but is an inferior product.

So, which thread do you want left open Alaric? We have two going back and forth here, lol!

So, which thread do you want left open Alaric? We have two going back and forth here, lol!

I'm good either way. We can likely kill both, as there may be a third after it arrives.... I don't want to leave thread droppings everywhere like a herd of geekrabbits. LOL. It's definitely going to show up in "What Did You Get Today". :clap:

Green PCB. *shudder*

Just merge both together and then post the images, overclock, and other impressions here :)

Back