• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7-6700k @ 4.6GHz Cinebench R15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How did you get 199fps with the 980ti? I could never get above 164 when I had one

? Isn't the test CPU only ? My Strix was at stock when I did it.

I was gonna edit my post but you beat me to it, was supposed to say : your next goal @4.8ghz (sorry it's late and I'm dead tired) :)

lol, idk. When I went from the 980ti to a 1080 i saw a jump in the open GL portion of the test.

Looks like he is running all of the tests. For Hwbot only the multicore cpu portion is run.

dang, my 6700k @ 4.6 is only scoring about 950, i havnt changed priority in task manager though.

Cache speed and memory have an impact on Cinebench scores as well

hmm i havnt touched anything on cache and my ram is 3200MHz cl14. i wouldnt think that should give 100 points difference but i guess it does

I suppose if I set priority to real time I should have somewhere around 1,050 then. I'll have to give that a go somethime.

Back