• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

debezel'd monitor, QX2710

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4933

Well... I can't believe it took me this long to do this. Was incredibly easy, and cleans up the look immensely.

Pics say a thousand words, and It really looks a lot better.
monitor with bezel.jpg
debezel no paint.jpg

no bezel.jpg

finished.jpg

Last edited:
First pics are all sideways.. :(

So, it took off 3/4" on the bottom? Looks better, no doubt! :clap:

the improvement is just awesome, it makes it look SO much better tbh

cant remove the other attached images? Sorry, added correct images tho.

And if Dell made a 1440p 120hz IPS monitor for 200$, I'd buy that too ;) That said, a 6mm bezel would be quite nice, but I dont run surround. Im eyeballing ultrawide monitors at the moment, gonna wait till black friday/cybermonday to see if anything crops up. Otherwise, quite pleased with the clean results.

:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head

facepalm.jpg

Ok. I see the tiny, hidden pop up square that's only visible after hovering over the image directly for a second.

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

Well now I know. Glad we have an intuitive, easy to use interface that allows easy manipulation of uploaded images :rofl:

Oh fwiw, in windowed mode, the [X] box doesn't pop up. Not sure if thats an error or just my computer being weird.

Well now I know. Glad we have an intuitive, easy to use interface that allows easy manipulation of uploaded images :rofl:

Oh fwiw, in windowed mode, the [X] box doesn't pop up. Not sure if thats an error or just my computer being weird.

Welcome to vBulletin :)

Back