• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V November: Realbench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
t1nm4n / FX-8320 / Water / 101475

realbench101475.jpg

This seems to be an Intel biased benching group, so I'll throw my AMD scores in there. I do have 3 GPUs in the rig so that skews the results some.

Nice to see some new blood t1nm4n, don't worry if I get around to it I'll give you some competition before the month is out.

This seems to be an Intel biased benching group, so I'll throw my AMD scores in there. I do have 3 GPUs in the rig so that skews the results some.

Unfortunately all of my AMD systems are locked so I don't break them out to play that often. If I have time when I get home from my travels later this month I will try to get one of the systems up and going for this.

lol it's all good, I don't mind winning my cpu category by default :escape: i mean what fun is competition when you actually have some :chair:

Kenrou / FX-4300 / Air / 68156

FX-4300.jpg

Wife's playground (my 1st proper setup since i came to the UK), thought it maybe still merit an entrance here :) Unfortunately the 212 can't keep up with 1.4v+ or i would've posted a 5.1ghz instead (hit it with my current D15).

FX-4300, 4.8ghz 1.312v
Hyper 212 EVO - SP120 LED 120mm x2
Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0
MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti - N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC
2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP - 9-9-9-24 1600mhz
Crucial M4-CT064M4SSD2 64gb
WD10EZEX 7200rpm 1TB
Corsair TX750
NZXT S340 - AF140-LED x3 - AF120-LED x1
AG Neovo F417 17"
Windows 10 TH2 Pro 64bit

SwartHack/i7-6700k/water/157341

Screen Shot 11-07-16 at 08.08 PM.JPG

Why does my OpenCL score blow chunks?:shrug:
I switched to the same driver version as Kenrou with no love.
Got a pretty stable 48@3600 set-up running
Its always the same score?!?
Anyone?

Eskerrik Asko

While amd cards may score higher, three of us have the same card, 980ti, and driver amd that score is way low.

My suggestion is to check your open cl driver and maybe run the whole bench more than once to get your highest score. :)

Geez another heavy weight enters the ring. Nice :thup:

But how did they get them to take em?

While amd cards may score higher, three of us have the same card, 980ti, and driver amd that score is way low.
My suggestion is to check your open cl driver and maybe run the whole bench more than once to get your highest score. :)

I get confused on this OpenCL stuff. I was having issues all around and basically use GPU-PI to see what is there.
I originally had a CPU OpenCL x32 driver "AMD Parallel Processing" AND the Intel OpenCL driver, which did not work.
I am not sure where the x32 driver came from, but I could not figure out how to remove it???
I eventually got that sorted out, but that should not affect the actual bench as we are talking about the GPU OpelCL drivers, which are different, right?
And I get those drivers from the NVidia driver install process, right? Just like you?!

Besides looking in my registry or running GPU-PI, how can I check the OpenCL drivers on my rig?
As I mentioned I went for the same version as Kenrou.

Oh, and not sure if its my OC, but I have to run the OPenCL test a few times before it will go, hangs on the kernal compile...

Insight greatly appreciated.

Salud

I confused things... my fault.

It's funny you are having that 'not starting' issue on the open cl test. I get the same thing in the first test... it seems like it's not running but a minute or so in, it starts and throws a WAY low score. Maybe that is what's happening here? Have it run throughall benchmarks twice and see if it starts immediately the second time and gives you a more appropriate score for open cl.

Last edited:
Back