• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V November: Realbench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey shouldn't you be working or something. Chop chop cook cook ha ha
I'm at the store, I have enough help today so I'm taking some time to just do some pc time

ok so I have got a headache from this one hopefully someone can give em a nudge in the right direction. As I said earlier my Image Editing score is way out of whack and I cannot figure out why. The below is run on a fresh install of Win10, don't mind the opencl error as I do not have a good driver installed yet.
Possible the OC is unstable?

Getting ready for the next RealBench challenge at the Bot.

MetalRacer / i7-6950X / water / 218487

capture025xx.jpg

Nice, I never got into that one. Almost too many comps over there. Between the challenger, TC and CC I hardly have any time to bench something I "want" to bench

They are allowing x99 for this round so I figured I would give it a go even though its water cooling only.

I'm really surprised with how much RB is used, it hasn't went to boints yet

Nice one Manny!
Bit better thanks bud. I need more cold to get it cpu higher, I keep crashing in handbrake if I push any more. Why do always seem to find the Cpu's that like to eat voltage? I wouldn't mind seeing what this thing can do if I can get my pot on it. :D

Lochekey, I would guess that your igpu is disabled and bringing the score down.

A little late there Lochekey, I'll let it go this time since it's not really threatening anyone.
I'll work on getting Decembers up.

These tricks worked for me.

Run in diagnostic mode.
RAM speed.
800X600 resolution.
Fast SSD.
Set priority.

A little late there Lochekey, I'll let it go this time since it's not really threatening anyone.
I'll work on getting Decembers up.

18 minutes? That sounds like a rounding error:chair: Seriously though thanks for accommodating. Was gonna do it earlier yesterday but I ended up having to butcher 2 deer.

@metal

Thanks for the tips I will have to give them a try.

TWO deers!!! So out of me, you and Blaylock, you are providing the veni-jerky!!! (sure many others hunt)
Congrats, that spot must have paid off, unless you shot these off your back porch!!! Bwah ha ha hah!

Unfortunately neither was mine:(

My father in-law and wife did not feel up to processing their own deer.

Please be aware the following is a picture of a dead deer. If this offends you please do not open.

Back