• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V November: Realbench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Make sure to run this at least twice. I found the first run after starting the program can be bugged and can produce scores up to 5000 points lower than subsequent runs.

I don't think I've run this one since team cup 2015 and then it wasn't the hwbot version.
MetalRacer / i7-5960X / Water / 197340
capture043.jpg

Kenrou / i7-6700k / Air / 156432

tweaking ftw - Couldn't get 4c/8t 4.8ghz stable for the heavy multitasking part sadly, but the 1st 2 tests went up by ~7k. Staying with 4.7ghz till i get better cooling.

4700 4c8t.jpg

Kenrou / i7-6700k / Air / 140224

just for the lulz i turned HT off for this bench - 4c/4t

4800 4c4t.jpg

Very nice run Metal/E_D :clap:

Last edited:
Not sure if I can do more... I was realbench stress test stable at this clock for an hour (and 1.342V), so maybe it has more in it.. temps only hit 71C here...

Earthdog / i7-6950X / Water / 205921 (GTX 980 Ti Xtreme Gaming)

realb205k.jpg

EDIT: Johan, you don't need to put up all my scores.. highest are fine. :)

EDIT2: Kenrou - I already have you beat bud. :)

No worries E_D, that 20t is a monster though even if it's not a jackrabbit

Give it another year ha ha Skylake E should be out by then

@E_D : Fight fair, the only score i care about at the moment is my 4.7ghz currently beating your 4.8ghz, fix it already, it's making my OCD twitch :rofl:

@Johan, i'm good with just the highest from my 2 benchs as well :thup:

I am fighting fair... I have you beat already with the 6700K......... I just haven't posted the score yet ;). I was not talking about beating you with a 10c/20t CPU which my first post already beat our best score on 6700K, none the less the one I just posted this morning. :rofl:

Really, having multiple entries for the same CPU is confusing things on the board to me.

That's what we wanna see, competition :rock: what was wrong with the 1st batch ?

I don't see the confusion, highest to lowest and it shows gains in scores from one run to the next

Mine was a small tweak at same speed, E_D is trying to cover up for a bad run :rofl:

Bad run... :rofl:. Who the hell knows... I noticed my memory was well below yours... otherwise, no clue outside of me running a bloated OS that desperately need to reimage.

I'm not a tweaker, LOL... I am raw horsepower!!!!!!!! This is why I don't participate in PCMark benches or really old school 3D. Too many tweaks, LOL! I can see people complaining about a $1700 processor or running more than water, but 100 MHz? Get your hackles up and come get some K!! :clap: :attn:

Though for clarity I did not change the 4.8GHz speed to (now handily) beat your current high score.

Memory speed was the absolute least contributor to my score, my Strix is running at a measly 1450mhz and i didn't change priority in Windows :D

All my Hardware is still a virgin lol

Pop that cherry :attn:

Last edited:
Not sure what was or was not biggest contributor, just saying going from 3200 MHz to 3600 MHz along with cleaning up processes brought me over the hump. You are within tweaking striking distance though. :)

What's uncore, it has no benefit :chair:

Back