• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCIX Customer Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
Opened an account this morning with NCIX, bought my 6700K but I found out that I was unable to login to my newly created account! Kept saying my username or password was incorrect even though I use Keepass to store all my usernames and passwords. (So I know they were correct!) The only way to sign in was to reset my password or use my Google+ profile. So I got in with Google+ and opened a support ticket. I was expecting an email on Monday.

What I got was a phone call 3 hours later and Ryuji, the CS rep who called me, had already reset my password! I tried it and it worked, reset my password and i was able to sign in with my new password!

Blew me away actually with the quick CS turnaround time. I can't recall anyone else being that quick for me!

So that's a big positive for me and NCIX! I will be buying from them again soon! :thup:

Back