• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Super Flower Leadex 80 Plus Platinum "8 Pack Edition" 2000W PSU Inquiry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What do you guys think about using a 5000W Step Up Voltage Transformer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H9Z3FY2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AU5MW0P13QZ5V :confused:

Think it can handle 24/7 usage :eh?:

Wouldn't be my first choice. Remember, you need to feed that thing on the order of 2600 watts or more (because it won't be 100% efficient) at 120V. You'd need a 30A 120V circuit for it, which means you're talking to electricians anyway.

Best to go the 240V option.

The electrician is my first choice. But I talked to my landlord to see what he can do. So I'm just waiting now. While waiting I was just searching other options and came across that, lol.

Well, it looks like my landlord said no to the rewiring, lol. So I returned the 2000W PSU instead going for a 2nd Corsair AX1500i and this.

Now my question is can I plug both PSUs into the same outlet or plug each into a separate outlet?

Well, it looks like my landlord said no to the rewiring, lol. So I returned the 2000W PSU instead going for a 2nd Corsair AX1500i and this.

Now my question is can I plug both PSUs into the same outlet or plug each into a separate outlet?

It will need to be plugged into a separate outlet that is supplied from a separate circuit.

Back