• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Gift for your special lady - Kitchenaid Professional 6qt Lift stand mixer.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one of these and use it a decent amount. Great stand mixer.

The only potential negative is that the head doesn't do the tilt/lift away from the bowl. Instead the bowl raises and lowers from the handle on the side. It makes some things easier and some things harder that way.

I have one of these and use it a decent amount. Great stand mixer.

The only potential negative is that the head doesn't do the tilt/lift away from the bowl. Instead the bowl raises and lowers from the handle on the side. It makes some things easier and some things harder that way.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have always used this style so I overlooked the fact that this will take most people some getting used to.

I finally broke down after years of the wife asking for one. She's had it for about 8 years now and has used it twice. :/

Domestic products don't cut it in my house

Tina want's a cruise for Xmas :(

She will have to deal with mixing cakes the old fashion way

shopping.jpg

Back