• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V December: Geekbench3 Single Core 32bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I see bringing out the big guns eh Jiccy? Nice run

I had my 8150 from my son , then I found a cheap 8350 so I picked it up, have added to the inventory and since I can get LN2 now, figured why not.

2.0v under LN2 is about the max borderline certain death. I've played with quite a few and the majority stop scaling around 1.9 ish

Nice run Jiccman. Looks like i'm gonna have to go cold to get my lead back:D

Well, this is all she has without putting it outside. I broke 5600! Raw clocks baby! :rofl:

Earthdog/6700K/Water/5604

geekb-5250-5604r.jpg

Well, it was about 16C in the room vs the 22C it is typically. Temps with 2 cores were hitting 90C+!

Still looks like a nice chip. There are many 6700K which are making the same on ss/dice while this one will for sure go much higher at lower temps. Like my 6700K made 5.3GHz on dice and it was max at ~1.65V. Will probably put it on auction on Monday as I sold Z170 mobo anyway.

Nice run Jiccman. Wish I had some Ln2 to give you a run for your money.

This 6700k, not the greatest, Just tried to repeat what I did not even close, CB at -160 even with the same settings as before. Just not happy. But thank you.

Back