• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V December: Geekbench3 Single Core 32bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man! Sorry I stepped out at the beginning of the month due to down systems:cry:
I did intend to get my Sabertooth 990 fx a few runs, but alas, it is the new year already!!!

Great info and runs here!!!

Próspero Año Nuevo

EDIT: and dang, ya'all missed out on my litany of Die Hard quotes. Anybody else watch the movie this holiday season? What a classic!
One of my favorites...

Dwayne T. Robinson: I've got a hundred people down here, and they're covered with glass.
John McClane: Glass? Who gives a **** about glass? Who the farck is this?
Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
John McClane: Oh, you're in charge? Well, I got some bad news for you *Dwayne*, from up here it doesn't look like you're in charge of jack sh!t.
Dwayne T. Robinson: You listen to me, you little arsehole, I'm...
John McClane: Arsehole? I'm not the one who just got butt-farked on national TV, *Dwayne*. Now, you listen to me, jerk-off, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. Quit being a part of the fracking problem and put the other guy back on!

EDIT: not sure what happened to the "filter", did not censor??!! Self censored SwartHack style!!!

Last edited:
Back