• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V December: Geekbench3 Single Core 32bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
seems there are visible tweaks in that last run. cant speak them this early. will make some others work to find some

Kenrou / i7-6700k / Air / 5382

Clipboard01.jpg

Get a BIOS CPU over-volt error at 1.54v+, the mobo is physically stopping me from torturing it further :rain: oh well, gonna start disabling cores next :rofl:

Kenrou / i7-6700k / Air / 5511

5511.jpg

@5.2ghz Windows doesn't load *tips king over* GG guys :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenrou- you can boot into windows at a lower ghz and voltage- then use aisuite3 to bring up the voltage and clocks to your needs. can even go over 1.55 then if "you aint scared"

Remembered that, crashes as soon as i raise voltage, maybe it's the older BIOS. Also lowering RAM speed didn't help. That's really it for me now, if i was on water i might try to go around it, but as it stands i'm pushing it too hard as is :p i'm in the 55** club dammit :clap:

Kenrou / i7-6700k / Air / 5382

Get a BIOS CPU over-volt error at 1.54v+, the mobo is physically stopping me from torturing it further :rain: oh well, gonna start disabling cores next :rofl:

Go into monitoring in BIOS and set CPU voltage to ignore, pretty sure it'll go up to 2.0v then

Kenrou- you can boot into windows at a lower ghz and voltage- then use aisuite3 to bring up the voltage and clocks to your needs. can even go over 1.55 then if "you aint scared" chicken-run-smiley-emoticon.gif
Fixed that for ys dejo he he

Nice to see the interest picking up for this bench.

could also be that you need to drop cache multi. mine def has a stopping point

Good poit that dejo made is using SW after boot to windows. Every bencher uses this. It's a necessity. Take my FX for instance I boot in a just below 6.0 usually and then run it up to bench after that. Just my opinion but I think it better for the CPU NOT to boot a 1.9v but to go up slowly once in windows

Also no sadly, stock 4.1ghz same thing. Even with 1-2 cores i was running at ~90c to get it stable enough and its 2c around here atm (guessing 5c inside the house), freezing my tenders because i refused to turn up the heating up till all the testing/benching was done. As i said if i had big water i would definitely push it more, as it is... i already spent a truckload for the kids xmas, don't have any to replace my baby if i burn it "accidentally" (plus the wife would probably beat the living daylights out of me if i ruined something that cost 2x as much as her car (seriously not joking here, you don't know Portuguese women temper)) :rofl:

Teenager off from school was not happy from the cold in the house... i was giggling on the inside :p

As i said if i had big water i would definitely push it more, as it is... i already spent a truckload for the kids xmas, don't have any to replace my baby if i burn it "accidentally" (plus the wife would probably beat the living daylights out of me if i ruined something that cost 2x as much as her car (seriously not joking here, you don't know Portuguese women temper)) :rofl:

funny-cats-hugging-memes.jpg

Oh and I had some more time to play tonight, to bad it was snowing so I could not get my rig cold tonight.

Lochekey / i7-6700k / Water / 5665

snaphsot0043.png

Last edited:
Nice runs guys, will have some thing this week to do some runs, Still need help with the cup.

Nice run Lochekey, you're killin em.

Johan45/ FX9370/ AIO/ 2476

20161204110054.png

Last edited:
Thanks Johan, I'm happy that I finally am back to having time to play. I'm hoping to get some dice sometime this month for the country cup and to get a few runs in here as well. In the meantime my goal is to hit 5700 on ambient.

I believe that is a monster run already Lochekey! sweet hesus

Johan45/ FX-8350/ H20/ 2791
Another 800MHz and this was all it would give me.

2791.JPG

With any luck it's double what I posted above.

Back