• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tom's Hardware Sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainwater

I just wanted to say how absolutely terrible Tom's Hardware is. I hope I have a massive crowd of followers on this because that site totally sucks terribly. Their moderator are horrible. I got my ip address banned because on a thread I said "well if you haven't noticed, nobody on this site really gives a %$#^ at all and they won't help you." I got a vpn set up a new account and they banned that one too and started throwing all kinds of stuff on my screen when I was looking on their site. All because I said their site sucks and nobody cares to help. LOL ^&%$ them then. LOL

I just wanted to say how absolutely terrible Tom's Hardware is. I hope I have a massive crowd of followers on this because that site totally sucks terribly. Their moderator are horrible. I got my ip address banned because on a thread I said "well if you haven't noticed, nobody on this site really gives a %$#^ at all and they won't help you." I got a vpn set up a new account and they banned that one too and started throwing all kinds of stuff on my screen when I was looking on their site. All because I said their site sucks and nobody cares to help. LOL ^&%$ them then. LOL

What kind of stuff on your screen??? And yes, their web page design sucks... It's better browsing there without JS!

It was really weird man and it happened twice back to back. I got banned from their site for talking **** so I logged out and set up a new account and I was scrolling on the site and all the sudden an alert popped up on the top right corner and I was logged in as the account I got banned from. Like wtf that sh@# really actually pissed me off that they were messing with my pc like that. I was logged in on a completely different account, from a completely different e-mail address and out I had been for a half hr and as soon as I posted on a thread the screen kinda blinked and I was suddenly logged in from the account they banned. So I logged out, I use a vpn so I disconnected from my vpn and reconnected to a different country, set up yet another e-mail address and another Tom's account and the same sh@! happened again so now I just don't even f(#$ with their site at all.

They probably put a cookie on your PC that they are tracking against. Simply clear all of your cookies and it should take care of things.

But - I really don't think it's in the best spirit of the Overclockers forum to have you come here and grip about another one.

A passing comment is one thing. A thread bashing another website, is not in the spirit of Overclockers.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back