• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same company, Piranha Games. Peeps have been asking for a SP campaign for MWO since it was in beta and there was a very old trailer (5y-6y) that hinted at MW5, they likely chose to focus on MP 1st (which is an insane cash cow).

Who's making it? The last F2P mechwarrior game SUUUUUCKED (imo).
Dont you recognize the models from current MWO? Both the ShadowHawk and the Raven are Piranha s "interpretations".
... (the 1st MechCommander was also very decent)...
Very. It was released a while ago free. Still play it once in a while.
Just google Mechcommander Gold

Last edited:
Gameplay looks the same as MWO. No shocker there. With all the mechs they've released for MWO, could make a single player game really fun and interesting. I look forward to the release.

Would possibly help if they released the super heavy mechs like the Behemoth, besides being fun as hell :clap:

I used to play MW4 online and I would rock the little tiny Osiris. I got so good at running around evasively I could take down 3 or 4 heavy mechs all by myself in a round. There was just something about that game. Best MW ever IMO. I used to play with my Microsoft Sidewinder joystick. Those were not well made man... The POV hat just fell off the first one I had. Second one had the stick crack... shoddy...

Greetings!

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries hands-on: the series goes back to its roots
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries isn’t just a sequel to MechWarrior 4. It’s a chance to re-establish the series and give its hordes of hardcore fans something that they’ve always wanted. "A significant part of our design philosophy is asking, 'What have players always wanted to do in a MechWarrior game?'" Bullock tells me.
http://www.pcgamer.com/mechwarrior-5-mercenaries-hands-on-the-series-goes-back-to-its-roots/

Very. It was released a while ago free. Still play it once in a while.
Just google Mechcommander Gold

Little off topic but thanks. Was just thinking about it the other day and how I should look for MC on GoG or something.

Back