• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

~Planet Coaster~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My girlfriend and I switch off playing it - I built a huge water ride that attracts a ton of attention, but I was reading else where that the attraction rate for water rides is bugged right now. I'll take a screenshot and upload it here next time I boot it up.

I'm still trying to figure out how to build rollercosters that don't pull 14G's and have off the scale levels of nausea and fear haha. They look cool though.

You have to build semi-realistic coasters - anything ridiculous almost immediately will result topped out fear. Loops, screws, etc - anything that turns people upside down adds a lot of nausea. Fear is caused when the coaster is going to fast for the section - for example if you're going 100 miles into a turn, fear is going to skyrocket.

You can literally have a coaster that throws people into 14G turns it just has to be at the right speed or you have to balance that fear out with other sections of the ride.

I'm disappointed that the water rides pull so much attraction - the ride I really put a lot of work into perfecting people don't really seem to have THAT much of an interest in.

It's always been the case in these coaster tycoon games that the ride you are most proud of is never the most popular in your park. Really have to put yourself in the shoes of the little people on your screen.

I also love this game. I'm working through the campaign right now. I'm 9 of 9 stars on the first two and just started the space like ones.

Anyone else play the campaign's?

I didn't know the water rides were bugged! I built a skull Island water ride as my first ride, so i was upset that my 8 other rollercoaster didn't attract 1 10th the customers, i thought it. was due to how well. i built the water ride... sad day

Back